Thursday, April 23, 2015

The nail clipper set and the story behind it

Assalamualaikum

Few weeks ago, my dad has succesfully underwent an operation at my hospital. So he got few stiches on the lips & on the cheek. A week post-operation, he was advised to go to the nearest klinik kesihatan for suture removal. So off he went. They removed the suture on my dad's skin except on the lips. This is because, the suture on his lips is the absorbable type. In which, it will be 'absorbed' into the tissue after a period of time. 

However, for the past few days, my dad complained to me that he feel uncomfortable with the suture. Since the suture is located in the innerlips, somehow when he is eating, he constantly feel this foreign body sensation. I immediately whatsapp the surgeon who operated my dad and he adviced me to 'trim' the suture.
I just love PPUKM you see. Rileks je boleh whatsapp2 boss hehe :)



GOOGLE IMAGE. Sorry for the picture. Im trying to get you guys to visualize the suture on my dad's lips hehe. Well the suture looks something similar like this. Only my dad's one is longer and smaller. Nampak tak suture yang terkeluar-keluar tu? Itulah yang my dad dok complain tuuuuu!


Usually for suture removal in hospital, I need instruments like sterile blades, forceps and scissors. Kalau dekat rumah ko rasa apa je instrument yang ada??


Ahaks! yes please believe me I used this 'nail clipper set' to trim the suture!! dan yang paling best ini adalah hantaran masa bertunang aku haritu wahaha. Jangan main main ayah, gunting Anna Sui adik pakai tau. Surprisingly, senang gile aku trim suture tu guna gunting kecik ni haha. Aku suruh mak aku pegang torchlight (guna phone jer) pastu aku adjust suture tu sampai ayah rasa selesa. Settle!


My dad is a rock star. haha. I love you ayah.


A warm thanks to PPUKM Plastic team Ms Farrah Hani, Mr Ali, Dr Guhan, Dr Khoo, Dr Mukhsin & Dr Vicky for the excellent job. Not to forget, the fellow nurses in Wad Warga for taking a good care of my father during his hospital stay. We are more than grateful to receive such a great care and kindness from your team. I hope you guys will continue to benefit more patients in future. Thank you very much Plastic team and the nurses!

21 comments:

  1. my jantung dug dag dug dag... hehe... penakut...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getwell soon uncle..
    Nak cuba produk kesihatan shaklee blh pm anis 0197507305.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Dr Fatin, apparatus nail clipper set tu x perlu steril dulu ya?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, anak mithati ;) http://studioous.blogspot.com/2015/02/1st-segmen-kerjaya-blogger-ipt-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. may your dad get well soon FL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dengan nail clipper set pon bolehhhhhhhhhhh :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memang.. kalau dah keadaan gitu, memang akan jadi kreatif. Gunakan je apa yang ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. untungnya anak doctor..
    sy slalu jadi instant doc jugak bila ayah selalu kena Tertusuk Selumbar.. ibu pun tak berani nk keluarkan.. sy guna set menjahit mak sy je.. penyepit (yg org buat sepit uban pun boleh) & jarum je... keh keh keh

    ReplyDelete
  9. untunglaa doktor.... gerun tgk gunting dr..

    ReplyDelete
  10. best jadi doc sbb dpt rawat ayah/family sendiri;)

    assAlamaualaikum;)sINGGAH bw HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. anak doktor senangla ayah annasui ponboley fatin haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. untung laa ada doktor dalam family..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plactic team kat PPUKM sangat baik. Miss Farrah hani sangat cool~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bestnya family yang ada anak jadi doktor..alhamdulillah..kecik2 dulu mama bercita-cita jugak jadi doktor..tapi apakan daya penakut..somehow my biology result not pretty good..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha.pakai nail clipper pun boleh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. erkkk..ngeri nengok gunting2 sumer tu..

    senang kot anak doktor..

    bw dr housewifearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Errr..seriau tgok bnd2 tajam tuuuu

    http://hcubeshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha comel je FL. gunting suture guna gunting kuku. kih2. comel2. untung mak ayah dpt anak secomel ni sebagai Dr...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Senangnya punya anak dokter tuh,, mana cantik lagi.

    ReplyDelete

Do you like my entry? Comment if you have any idea to share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...